Season 15 is just around the corner (May 15, 2019) and we've seen some dramatic events and features unveiled for the upcoming year. We continue to see new stables come and make their respective marks on our leader-boards, many are competing for championships in their very first season! Here is a list of important changes that have made their way to the game for the upcoming season.
- Introduction of breeding awards and bonuses!
- Breeding Awards / Bonus - this will be multi-factored. We are going to look at awarding a bonus equal to a fraction of the purse (paid in BC for now) to the breeding stable (non sales ring horses). We are also going to have a season long leaderboard that will begin season 15. Starting season 16 we will implement a cash prize to the stable that produces the most earnings as a breeder. [Note this will not impact purses or payouts but is an additional payout]
- Complete schedule overhaul and revamp
- Season long schedule rolled out at the beginning of the year!
- Significant improvements on the cadence of opportunities for horses and improved earning potentials for horses.
- Official introduction of Divisional racing which will allow for far more winning opportunities for older horses.
- Championship finals have been renamed to Champions Cup